What is Plickers?
To get started with Plickers, there are just a few steps to take.
- Go to http://www.plickers.com and sign up for an account.
- Print the desired number/style of cards that suit your classroom/student needs.
- Add classes to your account. This is helpful if you have more than one group of students you see during the day or if you want to set up questions for different subject ahead of time.
- Add questions to your library and assign them to classes.
- Download the Plickers app to your iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
- Cue your iPad/iPhone/Android device with the Plickers app, hand out a card to each student, start asking questions, and scanning student cards!
Once you start asking questions and scanning the student cards with their responses, you will start to see data showing up in real time. How cool is that?!