October 5 -11, 2014
- Use Recite to create posters with tips about fire safety
- Use Fotobabble to verbally illustrate drawings
- Use Quizlet to create flashcards with safety tips or vocabulary. This would be great for incorporating a Kagan Cooperative Learning structure such as Quiz, Quiz, Trade.
- Take a poll in your classroom/school and use the Create-a-Graph website to organize and record your responses.
- Create a Dr. Seuss Speech Bubble with important fire safety and prevention tips
- Take pictures of students displaying proper safety evacuation protocols
- Use TodaysMeet to facilitate an online dialogue about fire safety and prevention.