- Use Lino or Padlet to create a wall that outlines different fire safety and prevention tips.
- Create a word cloud (ABCya Word Clouds is an easy to use resource) highlighting vocabulary words as they pertain to fire safety and prevention. Or use AnswerGarden to create a dynamic word cloud.
- Have students create a video demonstrating good behavior for fire drills at school.
- Create a comic using Sparky's Comic Maker to illustrate fire safety and prevention tips.
- Create a book about fire safety and prevention using Story Jumper.
- Use Google Forms to create a survey for your students to complete about their knowledge of fire safety in school and at home. Look at the graphs automatically populated from survey results and share your findings with someone.
- Connect with a fire station: (1) Go on a virtual field trip of a fire station or fire truck (2) Trying Skyping with a local fire station (3) Take a field trip to a fire station and take pictures and interview videos and compile a class video