Big Pumpkin Building
- When he "pushed" forward, the students had to lean back.
- When he "pulled" back, the students had to lean forward.
- When he "pushed" to the right, students had to lean to the left.
- When he "pushed" to the left, students had to lean to the right.
- When he "rotated" his hands around, the students had to spin in a circle.
HOW MIGHT WE build relationships through engineering designs?
- Work cooperatively to build a structure
- Use problem solving and critical thinking to work through a difficult task
- Communicate thoughts, ideas, and opinions constructively