Listed below are the activities that were an option for each grade level.
- Large baseplates
- Students will use LEGOs and the large baseplates to create a maze that a marble could travel through.
- Towards the end of the time, students can trade their mazes and test them out.
- Slinky Dog head and back end
- Each student gets 1 piece of paper, scissors, and a roll of clear tape.
- Students need to use the 1 piece of paper to make the longest paper chain possible so their Slinky Dog will be long and stretchy.
- After they have assembled their chain, the students will attach the Slinky Dog head and back end.
- Popsicle Sticks
- Army Men
- Students will work in partners to build the tallest tower with popsicle sticks and clothespins.
- After they build their tower, they will receive a container of army men and aliens that they will have to balance on their tower.