So what are other ways you might be able to use video streaming for besides a school assembly?
- Sporting events
- Student communication (for example, middle school or high school students reading a story to elementary students or students sharing research projects)
- Student collaboration (for example, students watching a streaming and communicating through chat or comments in response to the stream content)
- School events (for example, graduation, honors assemblies, talent shows, etc.)
- Teacher-Student communication (for example, teachers could stream their lectures so that students who are absent or home-bound would not miss class content
- Document experiments or the learning process for a project.
- The possibilities are endless!