- You must move your blocks using only chopsticks (cannot use hands, cannot throw blocks) from the tub to your group (hard to see in the picture, but groups were on the right side).
- Only one person can move blocks at a time. When one person successfully moves a block, they hand the chopsticks off to another group member and then the remain group members build the object.
- The object they were building must be recognizable and meet the requirements on their task card.
- Some students planned out what they were going to build (as a team) before they even began collecting blocks. This way they were all on the same page and knew what blocks they would need to move.
3. As I walked around, I could hear group members yelling out what was needed and encouraging those who were moving the blocks.
4. It might have looked like total chaos from a distance, but there were so many great things going on at one time. I am so proud of each of these kiddos for their hard work with this activity!